Saturday, September 18, 2004

its become an obsession

So, I discovered that some of my Sony software was not installed during my last visit to the tech bench. And, of course, I had do D-drive partition. So I took it in today to have the partition made and the software re-recovered. I asked for a 100gig C-drive and 60 gig D-drive.I'm getting anal about this, I know. But it has become a mission to find someone who can do what I want the way I want it. Anyway, they made the partition but the recovery kept handing. I settled and decided I could deal with the software from home recovery over the phone with Sony. When I got it home an check it, I have a 60 gig C-drive and a 100 gig D-drive. With the software that is installed - which is nearly none there is only 40 gigs left on the C-drive. They're not going to be happy to see me tomorrow.

No comments: