Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Week two

Class today touched on Javascript. I know I'm supposed to know this stuff, but it still muddles my brain. I'm hoping class lecture will make it a little clearer. The instructor is very good at explaining and, if necessary re-explaining so I'm hopeful.

Today's link isn't really a link. I pulled example files off of the instructor's area on the college server (another thing he's good at). They look like they'll be very useful in helping me get it as well as write it.

I'm curious about the perspective of other students in the class regarding this posting. So, if any of you are reading this please reply.

1 comment:

Mike said...

i read it...

we'll cover validation on thurs. remember this is not the focus of this class.

you'll love when you see how we do validation in asp.net